Volunteering is for everyone
No matter your age, skillset, or family size, there is always a way to give back.
- Kids: Learning to do things for others at a young age teaches responsibility and establishes a strong work ethic
- Students: Volunteering is a great opportunity for real-world experience and are better prepared for their careers
- Adults: On average, 1 in 4 volunteer. Your knowledge and skills are valuable to communities - from working professionals to stay-at-home parents
- Seniors: Your lifetime of experiences can lend an invaluable hand to transforming communities
- Families: The benefits of volunteering together bring family members closer and teaches good values that are passed on from one generation to the next.
- Groups: All kinds of teams, clubs, religious and civic organizations can achieve so much when they work together as a group.
Start giving back with our volunteering platform Voly.org!
Launched in 2013, it matches volunteers with their passions and people in need. Search by cause (like animals or social services), time, location, or skills (like building sets or cooking). There are more than 500 opportunities on any given day, posted by hundreds of nonprofits.
What can Voly do for your nonprofit?
Voly was designed by a nonprofit for nonprofits to match volunteers with their passions. We want every volunteer need met, and Voly is the best way to do it.
- Voly is your nonprofit's volunteer page, where hundreds of daily visitors can view and respond to all of your volunteer opportunities. A dedicated profile page with website and social media links means more visibility in the community.
- Voly allows you to post unlimited volunteer opportunities with photos, and multiple filters and a built-in map make it easy for volunteers to find you and you to say exactly what you need.
- Voly is designed to ease the administrative burden of tracking and managing volunteers. Features like event rosters, pre-assigned hours, and remote check-in make capturing volunteer hours a breeze. When you report volunteer hours, Voly will even generate a customizable thank you email to your volunteers.
- Voly can also be utilized to follow-up with volunteers; and once you approve a volunteer, Voly will send automatic reminders for you!
- An individualized agency dashboard provides at-a-glance for up-coming needs and historical data of your volunteer usage.
- Each organization and every posting is assigned a unique URL so you can link others directly to your Voly profile or to a specific opportunity.
- Added customization features include custom messaging to your volunteers and fans.
- Voly enables your organization to connect with individuals, teams and corporations who care about your cause. Teams who value the work you do can reach out to request a group opportunity, even if you don’t have one posted. Then you can determine if and how that group can help your organization.