Volunteering is for everyone
No matter your age, skillset, or family size, there is always a way to give back.
- Kids: Learning to do things for others at a young age teaches responsibility and establishes a strong work ethic
- Students: Volunteering is a great opportunity for real-world experience and are better prepared for their careers
- Adults: On average, 1 in 4 volunteer. Your knowledge and skills are valuable to communities - from working professionals to stay-at-home parents
- Seniors: Your lifetime of experiences can lend an invaluable hand to transforming communities
- Families: The benefits of volunteering together bring family members closer and teaches good values that are passed on from one generation to the next.
- Groups: All kinds of teams, clubs, religious and civic organizations can achieve so much when they work together as a group.
Start giving back with our volunteering platform Voly.org! Launched in 2013, it matches volunteers with their passions and people in need. Search by cause (like animals or social services), time, location, or skills (like building sets or cooking). There are more than 500 opportunities on any given day, posted by hundreds of nonprofits.